As noted by the Board of Realtor’s report, 2022 was a year of transition for Oahu real estate. Inflation, interest rate hikes, continued low inventory, and other factors drove year-end median prices above those of 2021, while sales and new listings declined.
While the market was down 20% overall, our business at Caron B Realty increased by 20%. 2022 was Caron’s personal best of 33 years in the business. We had multiple record-breaking sales of luxury properties across neighborhoods. We want to extend a thank you to all our clients, friends, and the people who have referred us business. We truly appreciate the confidence you have in me and my team at Caron B Realty.
The experience, knowledge and wisdom that Caron and Doug have gained through their years in business, and especially the pivoting learned during Covid, allowed us to adapt and help clients through theses changing times and help position their real estate portfolios. We are so proud of the team and what they accomplished this year.
- Multiple record-breaking sales
- 109 Waihili Pl: Highest sale in Napali Haweo history
- 3514 Sierra Dr: Highest sale in Wilhelmina in the last four years
- 2006 Laukahi St: Highest sale in Waialae Iki V history
- 4633 Kilauea Ave: Highest sale on Kilauea Ave
- 4676 Sierra Ave: Highest sale in Maunalani Heights history
- 4744 Matsonia Dr: Highest sale on Matsonia Dr
- One of our agents was nominated for National Association of Realtors’ 30 Under 30
- It was also the best sales year in her career with over $12M in closings
- Another agent celebrated her 10th anniversary with Caron B Realty
- Our team is also committed to helping the community. Between the donations from their weekly appointments and the generous donations from our clients, we have given over 10,000 meals to Hawaii FoodBank.
To learn about our luxury real estate sales plans, call our office at (808) 593-9826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org